Monday, February 27, 2017

There is Life After "IT"

There really is life after "it". The event that makes you feel like something that rhymes with "it".

Living through the big D and I don't mean Dallas!

Seriously, what helped me so much was going through a 13 week program at New Life Church in Colorado Springs, Colorado... 3 times. It's a free program aimed at healing the pain of divorce through a Christian based program. The classes are all over the USA if it's something you're seeking.

www.divorcecare.org

Thinking I was healed, I was mistaken.

After giving up on ever dating again, going through so much pain, so much tragedy, I thought I would give myself a new start by moving to Texas in 2012.

Nope, lol!

Having my heart broken, again, I found a place that has the same faith based program here in the small town I live in. 
Man, I was hurting so badly!
I went through the same 13 week program a few more times. It helped me in so many ways, I'm deeply grateful to the counsellors who led myself & a dozen other people seeking comfort!

People who I meet, now, would never be able to picture me as having been so bitter, in such a dark place.

I'm writing this out of a desire to offer hope & comfort to those of you   out there, going through the pain of divorce.

There is healing, there is happiness in life after divorce.

I found it, you will find it, too, I promise.


2 comments:

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...