Thursday, February 2, 2017

A Little Help II or A Little Hell.

Peeps!
Today was the day.
My time with the PT at the gym.
I'm feeling the soreness, already, it's only been 3 hours. Also, as a bonus, I feel the burn. Changing up my fitness practice is good.

She is such an awesome PT! Having had 5 PTs in my fitness journey, I can see that she really knows her job well. 

The workout was challenging, left me a bit out of breath, definitely going to give the muscle soreness from changing it up.

I'm into fitness! 

I'm into fitt'ness body into a size 6 dress!

Also, into proving to myself that it can be done, that I CAN do it.

Getting there takes time, pain, sweat, motivation, super clean eating, for me, anyway!
If you can eat crappy food & still get there? Good on ya!
If you are slender & can eat anything, still be healthy? Great!
Some of us ~ like me ~ have to work for it, fight for it, think about it all the time to stay focused with eyez on the prize!

So, I stay vigilant, listen to the body, try to eat as clean as possible. It will all pay off. I have made such good progress mostly on my own. With help from a knowledgeable professional, it only gets better from here. Notice, I did not say easier, I said better!

She developed a workout tailored to my goals, my needs, my "problem areas" plus my fitness likes & a few dislikes. *smile*

When I see photos of myself from when I was overweight & out of shape, it makes me wonder how was any guy EVER attracted to me? 
How, on Earth, could Michael have fallen for me? 

How did I ever get asked out at all? If guys are supposedly more visual, how could any guy be attracted to me when I was overweight? If I were a guy & visually oriented, I would not have been attracted to me in the obese condition I was in.
It's a mystery to me.
Even when I was heavier, I saw the guys looking at me, the girls hating on me.
Now?
Even more so.
Am not where I want to be, yet, where I will be, is better!

I don't date, am single by choice, yet, I am working on my fitness goals, just for myself to prove I can do it.

Life is good!

With all the ups & downs.

Life is good!

1 comment:

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...