Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Do you know it?

Do you feel you are, by the words & actions of other people ~

Happy
Positive
Shy
Attractive
Athletic
Porky
Sarcastic
Confident
Extroverted
Skinny
Intelligent
Strong
Really really ridiculously good lookin'?
Not physically attractive yet have charisma
Physically attractive with meh personality


Do you feel this way about yourself from the opinions of others or do you feel it about yourself?

The way people view themselves vs the way they are viewed by others is usually 2 totally different animals.

It can, sometimes be spot on. Rarely, yet, just like rainbows in Arizona, it happens from time to time.

Personally?

I feel that I am average in looks, above average in compassion, intelligence, kindness. Slowly, with the help of my PT, Katie, my strength & fitness level is coming up to be where I want to be.
In my heart & mind, I am a simple, sweet, girl next door with a heart of gold.

Being honest, kind, compassionate, truthful & intuitive comes to me very easily.

Something that seems spot on, to me, is that, when a person really likes or loves another person, that persons faults, flaws & little quirks are seen as endearing, cute, funny.
When one person dislikes another, those same characteristics that one person found as favorable, will annoy the one who dislikes them.
It can boil down to insecurities, past experience, intimidation & a myriad of many factors.

Chemistry!

Yeah baby!

Connection!

Oh yeah!

That's when the sparks fly & it causes, umm, excitement. Sometimes it goes both ways, sometimes it's simply, sadly, one-sided.

I have mostly experienced the both ways type whether I acknowledged it or not. The one sided one sux!
Maybe, it's because I'm a very feminine girl who isn't a chaser. The ones who have caught up with me, were the ones initiating & they also kept contacting me.

Best to be busy & into your own life, the ones who are meant to be in your life will be there. The ones who don't or won't will not be.

It's basic biology in the human species ~ The sperm chases the egg.

It's a very unnatural occurrence for eggs to hop out of a girl in search of sperm.
Go ahead &  laugh!
It's funny, isn't it?

You know it's true!

See yourself as wonderful, positive, worthy, be nice while doing it. 

Confidence without cockiness is very attractive!

L8erz!


No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...