Saturday, February 25, 2017

Do I touch you?

As a writer, it's the point of writing. The purpose can be yet, is not limited to stirring the senses of others. At times, it may anger some. Articles read may cause a person to think, get the cerebral juices going! Wait..... that's caffeine! Artificial stimuli that pulls a whole lotta cheddar from those who are hopelessly addicted to one of the most addictive legal substances out there.

Oh, you don't believe me? Try to go without coffee for 30 days, just observe what happens.

No. I never picked up the tobacco, coffee or tea addiction/ habit which holds much of the world in its teeth staining, expensive grip. Unfortunately, I was on the sugar wagon for a long time until weaning myself a couple years ago. It was tough to do, now, I can take it or leave it.

So, yes, it's fun, at times, to push your buttons, get you going!

*smile*

At present, I'm a slave to the gym. Exercise is my drug of choice!

As you may know, playing with words is also a pleasurable past time for yours, truly! Languages, plays upon words, innuendo, sarcasm, flirting. All of these are orchestrated with words.

When writing these blog entries, it's my wish to give entertaining thoughts through this tangential medium which is the Internet!

It's my hope to touch your mind, your heart, make you think, cry, laugh, smile & ponder!

In essence, I hope I touch you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...