Friday, February 10, 2017

"Bad Girl" Thaangs!

Maybe all girls have it, maybe they have it until older age, maybe, they have it & keep it hidden, maybe some girls never had it.

What is "IT"?

The Bad Girl self!

Yeah, I will admit, I have always had it, I keep it hidden most of the time. People look at me, they see a fresh faced, somewhat innocent "girl next door", this is how I have been told I appear.

For the most part?

Compared to some girls? Yes, I suppose I could be considered a bit of an innocent, a bit naive.

Those who are trustworthy, tend to be more trusting.

While I am less trusting than I used to be, I still believe that there are more good, trustworthy people in the world than there are of the "other variety".

Still, trust, then verify! The internet makes this such a snap!

There is a tune that has been on the air as of late. The chik starts it out, in a breathy, sexy, girlie voice:

**********************************************
"Am I out of my head?
Am I outta my mind?
If you only knew the bad things I like!
Don't think that I can explain it
What can I say, it's complicated
Don't matter what you say
Don't matter what you do

I only wanna do bad things to you
So good that you can't explain it"

Bad Things by Machine Gun Kelly & Camila Cabello
************************************************

So, yeah, that says it all! 

It's so frkn HOTT!

I have the song stuck in my head. 
Know what?

I like it, I want to keep it in my head. It speaks to my "bad girl" side in a fun, sweet, playful way.

Just the way I like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...