Monday, February 20, 2017

Give me some change!

Since 2004 fitness has been my focus. It has become a stronger focus with time. Stronger, laser focused!

Since Katie, the PT has begun helping me, I see the changes! She is the most creative PT I have ever seen. Having had 5 prior PTs before this, she really impresses me! Impresses me, pushes me, works me hard, inspires me, YES!

It's only been almost 2 weeks, maybe a bit more maybe a bit less, I see a difference, I feel a difference. Abs feel like they're tightening from the inside. My legs are slimmer, my back muscles have more definition. 
Her words resonate through my psyche!

I hear her words in my sleep!
Having ordered a gorgeous "Bodycon" dress aka skin tight & sexy, she encourages me with "GOAL DRESS- GOAL DRESS".
"Don't give up on yourself!"
"Remember why you're doing this!"

She really is so encouraging, creative, fun, smart, the bomb.com!

Working harder than I have ever worked in the gym. I thought I was working hard before, before Katie! Now?
I KNOW I'm working harder than ever, still pushing to get to ~

Goal Dress!
Goal Dress!





No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...