Monday, February 27, 2017

His life & Mine

Tell me a story about your life
About your 3 kiddos
With your ex wife

How your lives started with a sweet song
Somehow it unraveled
Went so wrong

Tell me a story of struggles and pain
One about brown eyes
Crying in the rain

Then I'll tell you a modern story
Of triumph over hurdles
Of healing and glory

The ending of a marriage is but a part
Of an event
Of a broken heart

Hearts can be healed in a healing quarry
Lay your head on my shoulder 
Let's write a new story

Your story of healing has begun
Your pain diminishes 
With each setting sun

Your new story is one only you know
Starting right now
Ready?
Set?
GO!


No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...