Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Mistress of my Universe




It's late into the night as I ponder the hims and the hers
Being the mistress divine of my own little universe

Listening to forbidden music of which I know so well
Watching the "O" face of Prince as he rose then fell

Knowing I am different than is the average Jane Doe
As off into the full moon night where I delight to go

It's late as well as getting later into this good life I'm living
Fulfilling the mission I was endowed with to keep on giving

I'm a helper, a teacher, a lover as well as a mentor in some way
Though people misunderstand my intent and the words I say

I am more than I appear in the flesh than what I am perceived
Many will deem me as another like the one who them deceived

Now I ponder my life direction and which way I am to go
With prayers and nay sayers which the former will only know






No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...