Friday, July 26, 2019

Life in Renewal



For the second time in this beautiful life I'm living
It feels like a first time with an age of forgiving

Feeling like I'm eighteen years of age all over again
Washed free of age of insecurity of any and all sin

Starting to understand more with such a feeling of renewal
Best of both worlds with happiness as such a jewel

Maybe it's the spin class maybe it's the celery juice 
Maybe I should stop wondering after all what is the use

My eyelashes are longer & thicker my mind is more at peace
Life has taken on more color with a cool exciting ease

To question it is to be ungrateful for this newforming me
It's best to do like the Beatles said to flow just let it be


No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...