Friday, July 19, 2019

Life's Work

Here I rest and work with my linens, silks and my cotton
Weaving beauty to behold in gentle ways almost forgotten






Working the colors with nimble fingers as the design appears
It comforts my soul anew while the rhythm quietens my fears




Solitude can be put to use when a happy focus is now shifted
Plying such art with a grateful heart to that which I am gifted

It's a form of meditation as I reside inside such deep thought
Striving to bend away from what I wish to instead do as I ought

Life is a curious menagerie of so much of which is duty
To choose to do the right thing is to create a life of beauty





No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...