Sunday, July 7, 2019

Intuition



I can see the way he looks at me
The way he is probably feeling
His eyes surmise it very well
Unaware how much he's revealing

Feeling his eyes upon me
I'm sure he thinks he's sly
Going on about my day
Away from the admiring guy

Intuition is very strong for me
So clear I can easily hear it
It's origin is unknown
Possibly my Indian spirit

My memory is very sharp
With exception to a brief spell
Right before moving to Texas
After a very dark spell

I failed to listen to my intuition
Failed to heed that catch in my breath
On that fateful night long ago
When I was nearly beaten to death

I listen and obey the prompts now
More than I heeded them before
Doing and saying as I'm directed
The HS speaks to me much more




2 comments:

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...