Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Hello Spain!

Spain is catching my attention lately.

Examples?

Do you want some?

😁

Whilst leisurely scrolling through YouTube vids, I found such beautiful travel videos of the coastline of Spain!
WOW!
The beaches look so pristine.

Urbex!
The video was from an earlier time, however, just as cool. I love Urbex!
Urbex - Urban Exploration - Urbex
It's become very popular to go inside abandoned buildings, schools, hospitals, castles, residences, video it, post it online!
My fave Urbex is Exploring With Josh. He is so fun! Interesting to watch, to listen to. The guy is having such a good time doing what he does. Going where he goes. Seeing what he sees.
It's obvious!
Having watched his vids a lot, I thought I was all caught up with every vid he has ever posted.
Nope.
I found one that he did in Spain!
It was an earlier one, still, just as fascinating to watch!

Recently, a dear friend of mine told me she is going to Spain to go hiking. She is taking her son with her. Lucky son!
My friend has an adventurous spirit, it's the Finn/Swede spirit!
Last year, she and her son rode bicycles from Colorado Springs, Colorado down to Texas. 
They visited me for a time. Everyone who knows me, knows I keep a guest room ready 24/7. I just need at least 4 hours notice. More notice if possible.
I love having guests. Cooking for them, making my guest room as welcoming as possible.
It was fun to hear about their ride down, I love people like that!
She's training for their Spain hike, I say, YOU GO GURL!

                   Frigiliana, I would love to visit. Maybe I will!

Today, whilst logging on to see how much my blog baby is growing, I noticed that I have a few readers in Spain!

Oh my. Thank you! Thank you very much!

A warm welcome to my readers in Spain! 💛

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...