Wednesday, April 18, 2018

What's it all about?

 Yellow

The ditty by Coldplay.

What's it all about?

Jonny Buckland: Bananas
Chris Martin: I wrote it in 10 minutes, to make my mates giggle.
Will Champion: Um, ask Guy.
Guy Berryman: (silence with a smile)

This is honesty. This is truthfulness.
Guys & Gals ~ This is Coldplay.

As Chris Martin, when asked by Howard Stern said, "The stars are not really yellow, are they?"
Chris Martin: "No, of course stars are not yellow, except, maybe on Christmas cards. Everyone knows that, Howard."

Howard Stern, was, momentarily stumped. VOILA! Voici le fool!

Chris Martin is a self taught musician, he speaks bits of several languages. He is the front man for Coldplay. He explains it like this, with his animated face, irresistible smile, sparkling blue eyes:

"Well, it's like this. When you work with three very intelligent men who are smart enough to remain quiet, I'm a natural loudmouth. So, I'm the loud mouth in the group, I'm rather dim, so, I'm also a loudmouth while the other guys are the good looking ones. They are smart enough to remain quiet & let me loose to look like an idiot!"

Talented, witty, self deprecating, intelligent. Coldplay. 

I would say that Chris Martin, along with the other 3 guys in the band are all fantastically talented, handsome guys. It's pointed out how Guy is the hottest one, Mr. G.Q. Have to admit, he is hott! A true guitar god!
From the  courageous leaps they have all taken, none are yellow.


Guy Berryman, of course he's hot, he's a Scot! Look at that jawline, the great hair! *sigh*





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...