Thursday, April 26, 2018

Such is Life

I know who I am
Do you?
All that I am
From all I've been through

I've been hurt too much
I've been lied to and played
Thinking each one was the answer
For all that I'd prayed

I bounced back with a broken spirit
Less trusting each time
Taking pause for healing
This soft heart of mine

I'm still standing still smiling
Also happily single
No longer desire
To couple up or to mingle

My desires are more toward
Exploring the great indoors
Immune to the charms 
Of the many man-whores 

My desires are for peace
Of spirit of mind
Of creating a body
More toned more defined

My desires are toward
Doing kind things for the many
Who have lost hope 
Down to a last penny

I know who I am 
So much more than I seem
Doing good in the world
Living the dream

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...