Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Lovely Spirituality






We are spiritual beings having an earthly physical experience.

Exercising arms, legs, back, abs as physical beings, makes a body stronger, more developed. Tuning into the spiritual side, listening to it, will make a person stronger spiritually.

On occasions when I shared this precious part of my life experience with persons in my trust, they were astounded, even a bit envious.

It's something so intimate, I share it with very few.

On a daily basis, I am cradled in the arms of whom can only be the Holy Spirit. The still, small voice who comforts, guides, prompts, instructs. It's been a learning process. Learning to listen.

Being imperfect, a sinner who tries to be a better human ~ yup. Me.

I'm one who subscribes more to spirituality, less to organized religion.

Being guided by the spirit is a daily aspect in my life as it can be in everyone's life. It's everywhere. It exists without the need to go to a church, a synagogue, a mosque, a temple or even a forest. 
Many people believe going to an organized religion affiliated place such as a home or building, will make them a better person.

It's something that many people are conditioned to believe. Socially conditioned, parental conditioned to believe.

Sitting in a church won't make someone a better person any more than sitting in a garage will turn a person into an automobile. Sitting inside a barn won't turn a person into a horse or cow, either.

Was that a news flash for you? You smiled, didn't you? Good!

Many of my spiritual experiences are too personal to share online. I will share my most recent experience which is less intimate.

I was inspired to send a rather large amount of help to someone. The spirit was prompting me over and over. I was a bit reticent. Finally, when I knew I would be out of town, unable to use the resources to send this help I was prompted to send, I sat down, said a prayer, followed the promptings.

A week later, the person I had sent the help, to, contacted me. She had a rather dire medical emergency. The help I sent was the exact amount needed to cover the medical emergency. The HS knew.

People will, at times be untruthful, at times be truthful. The HS is always truthful, can always be trusted. 
It's my role to listen, to obey. 

Having experienced this during my entire life, I know that listening to the HS is more of a privilege which is to be embraced, then reaping the protection the inspiration provides. The HS will only speak to those who are open to the messages given.

Everyone has this privilege, it's up to everyone as to what they do with it.
As to whether each person listens so as to encourage promptings.

Do as thou wilt. 

Know this. 

It's always, always a choice!



No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...