Monday, April 9, 2018

In The Moment

Hello.

My name is Brenda.

I used to be stuck in the past until breaking free.

Some one, actually a few someone's, cared enough to point out that I was too stuck in the past to enjoy the here and NOW!

Thank you!

Although it hurt my widdo feelings at the time, I had to admit this was accurate.
Truth has it's own special sting.😼

There ARE choices. 
Choice #1 Ignore, deny, deny, deny.
Choice #2 Acknowledge while stubbornly resisting
Choice #3 Truly listen, sift chaff from grain, taking in the useful points of the information, lovingly given, carefully received.

In a world of constant change, everything has more of a shelf life.

Relationships, food, homes lived in, etcetera.

Friendships are often short lived.

Situations are often short lived. This is something deeply personal.

This lesson of life has hit home with ~ *moi*

At first, it was a struggle. It was stretching, growing, becoming more wise, becoming more of a change embracer.

This thought process caused me to believe in the importance of living in the moment.

A lover
A friendship
A place to live
A car
A pet
A locale
A way of doing a multitude of activities.
The weather
Enough!

These may last a day, a week or a lifetime.

Through this journey called life, it has become personally, more important to internalize that most is temporary. It's become essential to allow myself to roll with all changes.
When a person decides ( yup, ha ha it's a choice) to change with the times, they are lulled along with remaining modern, with every breath.
Stay current or be left behind.

After a long explain, this is what has been a mantra of sorts for me.

Living in the moment.
Enjoying the  present moment in all it's glory!
Perpetually moving forward.

The person I was yesterday is different from who I am, today.

Those who support this, remain. Most of those who do not, they last less longer, eventually fizzle away.

Going cliche', now.

Yesterday is gone, tomorrow is unknown, today is a gift, this is why it's called the present.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...