Tuesday, April 3, 2018

What "does it" for you?

Yeah, you know what I'm talking about. Am very sure of this.

What is it that gives you a smile?
What gives you a case of the warmies?
Trips your trigger
Floats your canoe
Tips your sippy
Makes your heart do a happy jump


Get it? Got it! Good.  😙

This might have been a poem or soliloquy about Coldplay. Whilst thinking about it,  it turned into a regular blog post.
Well, maybe a pinch of Coldplay!
The music touches me deep, it makes me feel warm & happy whilst listening to it. Singing along gives me sweet chills of pleasure.
(Stay clean! That's how it was meant! Clean.)
The words with the melodies, even the melodies on their own are quite lovely.
Chris Martins vocals are true, imperfect in their perfection. He will stop a performance when he's hit a snafu, to apologize to his audience. He likes the "F" word! Yup. Ha ha! It's all good! 

Pinch time ~ over. (For now)

Do you eat because you are ~
Bored
Tired
Sad
Happy
Obligated

Or

Do you eat because you're genuinely hungry?

Having found the key to reducing weight, slowly, I'm changing my attitude toward food.
Eating, mostly because I HAVE to eat from hunger.
Still, I do love my food. ☹️
A thick, juicy beef filet, tyvm.

Yes, please.
Trying my best to stay away from random eating. A work in progress, for sure. Slow & steady wins the tournament. Whereas giving myself non-food rewards has replaced sweets & treats, I still like them, yet have to turn toward fitness rewards in their place. New TRX Bands, a hula hoop, a walk around the lake, 1 hour on the tread or elliptical machine. It does double duty!

Sewing was a #1 for me for a long time. Designing & constructing clothing, detailed embroidery ~ cross stitch, specifically. Very intricate, detailed cross stitch. Stitching on fine linen with 32 squares per inch. Yeah. It really fascinated me.

Vocals ~ The sound of a persons voice often way-lays concentrating on their words. As a polyglot, the sound of other languages being spoken delights my ears! Eargasms ~ ha ha! Equally delightful are vocal accents from other parts of the USA as well as that from other countries. Love it!

Those are my top 4, I'll leave it to youse readers to come
up with #5.

Have a beautiful spring day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...