Thursday, April 12, 2018

Inspired

It's late in the day. Almost over.

Still, the inspiration is there to write, so, here am I!!!!

This girl has her full potential fully within her grasp. Knowing it's often hard to see, much less grasp.
Having accomplished so much. Much more than her peers have done in the same amount of time.

Being a bit-o-me-ish, this is the way I see her.

She is kind.
She is compassionate.
She is so intelligent.
(love that!)
She's frkn beautiful!
(even without makeup, she's gorgeous!)
She's educated.

She's been burned yet her hope is alive in her heart, also unwilling to trust very much or very extensively, a bruised heart is something I comprehend.

Reiterating, a bruised heart is easy to comprehend for moi.

She is the manager of the gym I go to, yet, so much more than that.

When we have life conversations, I wish, oh peeps! I wish with all my heart that I had a magic wand to wave to grant all of her wishes.
(If there's enough magic left, do a wee bit more for others.)

Being a "I want to fix it" person can be a challenge at times.

I lost my magic wand in my move to Texas!
Ditto for my crystal ball.

If she could see herself as she really is, instead of how she sees herself, see herself for realz vs how she appears in the world, she would rise up, be so different than she has ever been !!!!!

All I can do is all I can do.

She is wonderful just as she is!

She believes that somewhat.

Believing that she is enough, just as she is, is my wish for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...