Sunday, April 22, 2018

Going Back

It's often said you can never go back
I've learned that it's so untrue
Soon I'll be living the dream
Of soaking in the ocean blue

Basking in the warm sunshine
In the company of a good friend
The excitement is starting to build
Starting this very weekend

It's not a Coldplay epic concert
It's not all the millions I've got (☺)
I'll focus on the blessings I have
Instead of those I have not

Reaping in the happiness
Gathering all of the sweet
Letting myself feel joy
With every new day I greet

Here we go ready or not
With our adventurous plans
It's clear to see it's no mystery
I just had to back to the islands

Watching the palm trees sway
Watch the sun set then rise
On golden sands
I just had to go back to the islands

πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...