Sunday, April 1, 2018

G'day Blokes & Birds.

It has come to my attention that my blog is now being noticed in Australia.
This tells me they've had a Captain Cook, then, given me fair suck. At times I may seem to be a few sandwiches short of a picnic, mostly, I'm full quid!
Most of my blog is simply my own opinion as well as experiences, yet, sometimes it's a bit of the John Dory of the yanks here in USA!

For my awesome Aussie readers ~ I would love to visit your country!
From my up on top perspective, my experience with Australia has been limited to Thunda' from Down Unda'. Am sure, having seen them, I'm sure the blokes are fair dinkum hotties!

There are drawbacks to living anywhere.



Still, as a single Sheila, it's made its way to my ears that Australian guys, mostly, are insanely hot!
My personal theory is that many "bad boys" or male criminals, psychopaths, etc. tend to be very easy on the eyes. Very charismatic, confident, appealing to other people who fall for it! For a long time, criminals were shipped off to Australia from England to get rid of them. They were sent off to put distance between them & England.
(There were many gorgeous ladies shipped to Australia as well!)
This must have infused the Aussie gene pool with some hot-hot genetics.
What do you think?

Whatever the reason is, Aussies seem to be a very good looking people! If they are border-line hot, to many people, their accent is enough to make ya get the warmies.....all over! Um, yeah! 😍

Ta to my readers in Australia.

Toodle-oo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...