Friday, January 27, 2017

Who is Skychic?

It can be pronounced sky-chick or it can be pronounced sky-sheek.

Either way, it's SKYCHIC!

Skychic went dormant for awhile. Who was she? Who is she?

She came to be in a roundabout way. As an AD USAF girl, I was a bit reckless, a bit bold in my actions. I was scared to death although it wasn't obvious. I smiled though I was crying on the inside. I appeared bold, though I was shaking & scared on the inside. In my mind, my heart, my very core of who I was at the time.

In uniform, I wore no makeup at all, hair pulled back under a USAF midnight blue beret. The green uniform disguised the curve of my hips, the size of my rack, the round derriere, to me, anyway.
Military uniforms are funny, that way. 
They play up masculinity while they downplay femininity.
That's why a guy in military uniform is waaaaaaayyyyy hotter in uniform, way hotter than a guy, say, in a McDonalds uniform.
Just sayin' !

I used the downplay of my feminine features to my advantage. People didn't recognize me in civilian clothes, if they had met me while wearing a military uniform. 

One balmy desert evening at Eddies Air Patch aka Edwards AFB, CA..........I was bored! So bored,  I felt as if I would die if I didn't shake things up a bit.

Rule bending, rule breaking. 
Meh
Tomato - Tomahto

I looked in my closet for a "clubbing" dress I had worn when hitting the clubs in Honolulu. A pair of 5" stilettos, some thigh high stockings. Yupp!
I borrowed a car, got dressed to kill, prepared to knock 'em dead!

I went to the Officer's Club, in civvies, unrecognizable, then, perched on a seat at the bar, waited for the fun to start. 

EAFB was home to the 6510th test Wing, now, the 410th Flight Test Squadron, 412th Test Wing. 
What does this mean?
The USAF Pilots, almost as crazy bold as an A-10 Pilot, yet, usually a bit more skilled, are test Pilots. They test aircraft to "work the bugs out" before the military decides if they want to produce more or scrap it altogether. 
An unproven aircraft is a G-6, hence the song "Like a G-6."

At the time, there was a 6 month rotation of test pilots cycling through EAFB. It was nearly palpable, when the new ones cycled in, when the "old ones" were getting ready to cycle out. 
I watched them, at first.
Often, they would ride the duty bus into my gate, or into the AFRPL. Air Force Rocket Propulsion Laboratory.
I made mental notes, memorized names & faces.
I knew who they were, they didn't know who I was.....yet!

On a Wednesday evening, aka "hump night", as in, middle of the week, Yeah, don't go dirty, on me! The O Club was busy. Just as busy as it was on a Friday/Saturday evening.

I started going to the O Club, dressed to kill, on Wednesday evenings, Friday/Saturday evenings as long as I wasn't on duty.
I would sip on tonic water & lime, enjoy the attention of the Test Pilots, so confident, so sexy in their flight suits. Rawr!

As the night progressed, I would slip out an hour before closing time or if any of the TP's put too much pressure on me to go back to their place, or take them back to mine. They thought I was a civilian. Maybe a misbehaving dependent daughter or maybe a military wife, out to play while the cat was away. I was neither.
It was my delicious little secret!

One time, I don't know how, I was found out. I was "outed" by one of the TP's. Possibly disgruntled that I never slept with any of the TP's. I was a "good girl" not a sleep-around. I was just dancing, enjoying conversation & the attention of everyone!

As it evolved, the fun went out. The air left the balloon, the tires went flat, into a lull of the returning ho-hum.

Tahm to shay-ake it up, again!

I talked with one of the TP's who wanted to shake it up, too! EAFB was very remote at the time. Out in the middle of BFE!

There was a new TP who was excellent at flying, a bit shy with women, so, I asked my "buddy" if he would hijack one of the shy-guys' flight suits from his locker & give it to me.

On my 3 day break during 6/3 work cycle, I wore his flight suit to bed each night, after a nightly shower.....commando! I had a buddy, sworn to secrecy, snap a "polaroid" photo (google it!) of me in the flight suit, unzipped, all the way down. I was wearing nothing but a bright red g-string panty, a flight suit....and a smile! 
After the photo was snapped, I changed into my own clothing, folded the flight suit neatly, spritzed a very very light spray of perfume on it, safety pinned the polaroid to it, gave it back to my TP buddy to put it in shy-guys locker.

I repeated this several times. After awhile, the TP's wanted to give me an honorary callsign.

Skychic was born!

As in, a chick who looks really good in a flight suit. Or maybe, a chick who looks really smokin' hot in a flight suit!

It was fun while it lasted.

All good things.......

So, now, you know how Skychic was brought to be.

As time goes on, I see her emerging. With every sweaty workout, every painful planking session, every strength training day, I see her coming back.

Oh, I know, I don't want to be in my 20s again, going forward, is best. A more classy, sophisticated version, still a bit sassy.

I am STILL Skychic!


No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...