Monday, January 2, 2017

In The Spirit of it, His Spirit


It's a peculiarly delicious sensation. Having been led to believe that most of my memories starting with 2007 were lost, they seem to be returning. 

Right now, at least, the essence of those memories have returned. Hard to describe, bittersweet to experience or to tangentially re-experience.

This morning I woke up feeling the essence of one who was unique, alluring. It was as if I could feel him thinking about me as he was reading my blog. Though he is miles away physically, the soul tie is there, soul ties refrain from regarding geographical distance.

I feel him near me. 

The sensation of feeling the soul tie between us makes my body temperature rise, my heart has sped up, there's a quivering in my belly. Butterflies.

Feeling the essence of the man he was, the man he is, today, came to me unexpectedly.

I feel in my spirit, that I have hurt him. What would I say to him if he were here with me in body, as he is in his essence, right now?

I would say, "I'm so sorry that I hurt you. "

I would say, "If you ever find it in your heart to forgive me, I would welcome you."

Simple words, heartfelt delivery, contrite spirit.

A soul tie is forever. 

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...