Sunday, January 29, 2017

A Little Help

Peeps!

I'm working so diligently on climbing to a higher level of fitness aka a smoking hot body, just for my own personal satisfaction.
I'm celibate, independently owned & operated by choice. I'm the only one who sees me, naked.
So, yeah, doing it for me.

Yeah.

Fitness talk!

After seeing the extreme difference in my drivers license photo from 2 years ago, now, the one taken 2 weeks ago, it's very encouraging!
In the face photo, my face is visibly slimmer, the fine lines that were there 2 years ago are gone, facial muscle tone is tighter, higher.
This is a minor miracle to me!!!!
It only illustrates, confirms, I feel as if I'm growing younger! As hard as I'm working on fine tuning eating habits, recovering from fitness setbacks, cheating on healthy eating, perhaps, more than I should, still, I'm making progress.
From the PliƩ Squats, inner thighs & legs have thinned, become more toned.
From 5 - 10 minute planking, abs are flattening.
From lots of cardio as wells as strength training, metabolism has picked up its pace - Yee- hah'

There is an awesome Personal Trainer at the gym where I work out. This girl REALLY knows her shizz!!!!  She sat me down last Friday, shared a wealth, A WEALTH of information with me! She broke it all down, told me how I can get to my fitness goals!

To me? This is Christmas, Mothers Day, Birthday & Independence Day all in one shot!

It's going to hurt, it's going to be effective.

Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...