Thursday, June 9, 2016

Sex, Romance, Art, Dance, Song & Poetry


Do you enjoy any of these or all of these?

I enjoy all of these, if enjoyed all at the same time, what would that be like? Sensory overload? Maybe it would or maybe not.
Just maybe, it would be incredible nirvana or as close as a person can get in corporeal form. Maybe while still in corporeal during REM sleep, enjoying a beautiful dream.

Romance is an art form. Some people think they know the true meaning of romance, while, in reality, their version of romance is more about being a panty dropper. That's sex, not romance.
Romance is the art of doing something exceptional for an object of love or affection with no end game goal or expectation.
Giving someone a gift, just because. No occasion, no reason.

Sex .......have to keep this G-Rated. Sex is everywhere, anyway, it's flaunted, displayed, talked about, sang about. Over exposed.

Art is subject to personal taste. My idea of art may not be someone else's idea or taste in the expression of creativity.

Song? See art, above, ha ha!
While my taste in music is very diverse, I tend to shy away from what I refer to as "bitches & hoes"productions. I can't even bring myself to call it music.It makes my ears bleed.UGH!
Love some good rock, yes ~ country!, classical, some R & B, some soul music. Love listening to a long playlist of piano. I do many things very well, singing isn't one of them.

Dancing? Yes, please! My favorite dance is more of a slow sway. In the arms of a man who looks good, smells clean, just standing, arms around each other, sway slowly to the music
or no music, the clothes stay on. Pure bliss. Have not enjoyed that in a long time, I'd be lying if I said I don't miss it.

Poetry - Ahhhhh, poetry. L'amour toujours. Love writing poetry, reading poetry. It's dessert for my soul.

When I write poetry it isn't necessarily about someone I know or about any one person although........
Sometimes it is. Ha ha, a bit of mystery is always fun!
When writing poetry, it's my soul spilling out in feeling, in love, in emotion flowing out because it wants to be expressed. It's  sometimes a yearning for what was or what never was or what will be or what will never be.
Am I blowing your mind?
Good, some minds need to be blown.
(Stay out of the dirty thoughts, you!)

Just some thoughts in my mind, today, about creativity.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...