Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Untitled


It will continue to happen although I always find
It turns out to be much better when I leave it behind
Each one is different yet not in the way each one claims
The only difference as it turns out is their addresses and names
Having experienced every possible lie each one could tell
A thousand different versions with each variation as well
Been through hell and back with each one playing his part
To turn something tender and gentle into a mistrusting heart
When it seemed safe at last to open up to one in good faith
Deception was all it was as with the painful kisses of death
Like the lioness the lady hawk the she wolf the vixen and me
We have all learned that happiness is found being solo being free

Things that make me happy are not material things at all

Can't be bought with money and the best of all earthly finds
Are in all the good men's hearts are in all the good men's minds


No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...