Tuesday, June 14, 2016

A New Day


Hello readers! Hoping this finds y'all all happy & well, I really do, sincerely wish this for you as an individual precious person.

Today had that **NEW** feel to it, that, I feel so alive, sexy, strong! As I would hope that everyone has those days of
awesome-sauce!
There's nothing that I can attribute to this, although, if I went all over analytical, ah just betcha I could figure out why I feel so good.

Not to drag on and on or brag, yet, I am, mostly, a very upbeat, positive person. In sadness, I look for a silver lining. In happy events, I revel in it, savor it, catalogue it in my mind to fully enjoy living in that moment, to remember just how the extreme bliss felt.

Ya know? I can actually FEEL serotonin uptake in my brain during these blissful times. Yes, I know it sounds impossible, yet, I have felt it, so, I know exactly what it feels like.

In addition to having a burning curiosity about everything, being willing to experiment with ideas that sound far off course from the norm, this has gotten me into some very cool places & situations. Yeah-Yeah
It's also gotten me into trouble, yet, I was glad I risked the situation as I would never know the outcome if I hadn't investigated.
There are stupid risks that earn a Darwin Award, then, there are the calculated risks that leave me enriched as a person for having tried.

I believe in doing one thing every day that scares me.

It keeps me feeling alive!

Nothing illegal, nothing immoral (mostly), yet, it definitely makes my pulse quicken, makes my heart beat faster, a good head rush!

There is a method to strengthen a persons mind, to expand their thinking capability that I learned how to do awhile back. This exercise works better than medicinal herb, better than alcohol, Prozac, Zoloft or any other substance that can be named. It costs nothing, it has no side effects, anyone can do this. It may affect others differently, yet, it has been a great tool for me. The first time, I was a mind exercise virgin. LOL. Yet, from my deep curiosity, I tried it. The first time? I went into a deep trance, I saw a kaleidoscope of colors, I learned how to increase my serotonin uptake. Sounds too good to be true? Maybe. I always reserve the right to be wrong at any time. It works for me, that's all I know.

Before I moved to Texas, I had an experience with a guy who had such a profound effect on me. When using my method, combined  with his presence in my life, my serotonin uptake was off the charts! I could employ my method while talking with him on the phone, it felt, at times like my serotonin uptake tripled.
There was a series of events right before moving to Texas which affected my memory. I don't remember much about him, yet, I remember the feeling of happiness, of wonder, of feeling so good.

Michael was the only person besides him who ever made me feel like that. Haven't since then, hopefully I will again, in time.

So.......back to today!

It was mega busy, selling items online while translating documents, while trying to focus on meeting my deadline. I did it! With one hour to spare! I did it! Had to say ~ DAYUM! I'm good at this!

I got to the gym in early evening. Have been cheating on the elliptical with the Stair Master. After going through 1 Stair Master cycle, I climbed 70 stories in one cycle. Felt the burn from my belly button down to my ankles. The Stair Master is brutal! That's why I love it!

I went to the back of the gym to stretch out. After stretching, I went into down dog, then, raising left leg high then bringing left knee to left elbow 14 reps. Same thing on the right.

It shouldn't be a shock, yet, I felt new muscle in my abs. I did my knee to elbow move in front of a mirror.

YUP!

There it was.
Oh, congratulations, Ms., it's a brand new baby muscle! I was so thrilled! This one move is doing great things for abs & glutes.

There it was.

I felt it!!!!

The light sensation of serotonin uptake!

This is what keeps me going back for more!

Feel better, look better!

Baby oh Baby!

Here is a hope for you, that you feel this way after a really challenging sweat sesh!

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...