Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Moved


Music affects me deeply. Maybe I'm just so sensitive that it penetrates the wall I have around me, knowing it will only lull me safely into a sweet semi trance. The forces in the world that will steal my peace only hit a wall when coming at me.

The sweet - sweet music that wafts into my ears, sweetly softening my spirit as I go about my day. Tuning into You Tube on my smart TV, I find a 4 - 8 hour romantic piano vid. It gives my home a, well, duhh, romantic, dreamy feel. In my home, I like it to look good, smell good, feel good, sound good, the same way I like men to be. Yeah - Yeah. TMi.

Music does affect me. Especially while on the elliptical, the tread or stairmaster. Often, the music in Yoga class is so disarming, it feels as if I'm merging with the sounds. The sounds that conjure many thoughts, memories, people in the past. People in present day. Fondly sweet feelings in my day.

Example?

You want an example?

Well, do ya?

Okay. Do you listen to the words of the music playing wherever you are? Being as interested in languages as I am, words, tones, context, innuendo, all matter to me. If there is a phrase in a song in a language I don't understand, I do a little research. Usually, the phrase has a dirty meaning, if said in English, it might be banned.

I like any current music, it keeps life fresh, exciting, feeling new.

Although it's not very new, the song by
Ellie Goulding ~ Love Me Like You Do
It touches me deep. Makes me happy, a little aroused, a feeling of softness from the romantic meanings of the way she describes the deep connection with.........him.
Maybe it's because I enjoyed the 50 Shades of Grey books & movie so much. Ellie Gouldings song was highlighting a very innocent while exciting scene in the movie. No, I'm not into the BDSM lifestyle. The books & movie only caught my attention because everyone was talking about them. The constant talk drew my attention to the books. It was a titillating temporary escape. That's all. Sorry to disappoint. *smile*

Have you ever listened to
 the words? Get ready. Ha ha!

You're the light, you're the night
You're the color of my blood
You're the cure, you're the pain
You're the only thing I wanna touch
Never knew that it could mean so much, so much

That's so deep, to feel that someone is the color of her blood, red, heat, passion, fervor. Packs a wallop right there! Means so much.

You're the fear, I don't care
Cause I've never been so high
Follow me to the dark
Let me take you past our satellites
You can see the world you brought to life, to life

Saying, you're everything to me. You make me feel so high just by your presence, everything and anything is okay. OOOO! Is this about an affair with a narcissist? Not to be a DebDowner, yet, having been there, the feeling of being high is real.

So, love me like you do, love me like you do
Love me like you do, love me like you do
Touch me like you do, touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?

GF has it bad, really bad for this feeling of all consuming passion, all consuming feeling of wanting. A description of this could be deliciously scary! It's wonderful, causes sweat, tingles all over, yet, letting yourself yield to this level of excitement is bound to have a "crash to Earth" eventually. Been there, too, extreme pain.

Fading in, fading out
On the edge of paradise
Every inch of your skin is the holy grail I've got to find
Only you can set my heart on fire, on fire
Yeah, I'll let you set the pace
Cause I'm not thinking straight
My head's spinning around I can't see clear no more
What are you waiting for?

Beautiful? N'est ce pas?

I could have written this, having experienced this, I'm a bit jealous that someone else wrote this before I did.
After reading these words, are you tempted to go into You Tube or whatever medium you can, to listen to this song? I hope so. Go ahead, grab some ear buds or head phones, listen to every breathing sound, every nuance of this passion song. It's somewhat of a love song, yet, to me, it seems to be an expression of passion.

Listen to the song, let the music carry you to another plain of thought, of living. Just as it carries me away, every time.

Peace, BAMFs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...