Saturday, June 11, 2016

Dogs or cats?


Ever visited a home where there are numerous cats, dogs, even birds & reptiles?
Because I'm single, live alone, people try to get me to get a dog or a cat or even a bird. I have a bamboo plant that I've had for 3 years. Keeping a plant alive that long is more complex than it appears to be! I love it! I water it every Monday morning, stroke it, sing to it.

People still try to tell me that as a single woman who is independent, free spirited, active, that I need to get a cat or a dog.
WHAT?

I have never understood why so many women love cats. Cats are very independent, they don't listen. Cat's rarely respond when called unless they are going to be fed. They like to run around at night. When they are at home they like to be left alone and they sleep a lot.
In other words, many of the same qualities women complain about in men, are the qualities they love in a cat! It's true. Confusing girls.

I guess Moses, in the Bible set a precedent for men, he wandered in the desert for 40 years, he didn't ask for directions, either. Now, our military guys are being sent to the desert with compasses & GPS.

To give equal protestation, about getting a dog. Am reticent about that, as well. I have fostered a couple dogs, one of which would escape just to chase cars. Seems to me that men chase women they have no intention of marrying for the same reason dogs chase cars they have no chance of ever driving. :P

Loving my freedom, can do as I wish, whenever I wish, with whoever I wish, for as long as I want to do it. No worries!

To be clear, I LOVE LOVE LOVE dogs, cats, birds, even hamsters, yet, my life is such right now that I couldn't give attention to a pet. My bamboo plant is enough. There are many wonderful guys out there in the world, love men!

Some observations about guys ~

One big difference between girls & guys is what comes to mind when a "facial" is mentioned.

Only a widow knows exactly where her husband is all the time.

Guys think unmarried sex is great until their daughter is born.

Which guy would be the most popular at a nudist colony? One who can carry a cold drink in each hand and a dozen donuts!
Think-think

The reason guys invented a ladies first rule was to check the view.

Just some fun thoughts today. *smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...