Thursday, June 16, 2016

What do you really want?

How much do you want it?

What are you doing to get it?

What would you do to get it?


Exploring the great indoors is often beneficial. Exploring your own mind by asking yourself questions, then contemplating on it, ruminating, if you will.
Sometimes even writing it down, old school, pen to paper will give you surprising results.
People think they know what they want, yet, do they truly know. Humans are funny creatures. Most do as they wish when they truly want to do something. When they don't want to do something, they will make excuses to themselves, to others.
By pin-pointing what you truly desire, you can break it down, figure out the steps you have to take to get it.

Have you found that you're not so willing to do this?

What's your excuse?

AHA! Maybe it would just be nice to have the object of your desire, yet, putting out the effort to have what you think you want, seems like too much work, not worth it after all.

So, then, you realize, you don't want it as much as you thought you did. All the hoping. All the wishing. All the daydreams.
For something you realize you want,  less than you thought.

When reading or hearing someone say,
"I wish I could find a woman who knows what she wants."

translation:

"I wish I could find a woman who knows what she wants as long as what she wants is the same thing I want, the way I want it, whenever I want it, just exactly the same way I like it."

It makes me laugh.

Try the exercise, suggested. Old school, pen & paper.

GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...