Monday, May 9, 2016

Side Effects


Keep in mind:

This is my experience
This is what I have observed
It may or may not be the same for you

You might wonder, "Wth is she talking about!"

To preface this, if you have not seen it, already, I like to live as natural as possible. Being frugal, I spend as little as possible. Having used the expensive types of cosmetics, cleansers, face creams, complexion treatments, I know that they are over priced. Ridiculously over priced. I have experimented and found that natural substances & methods work better than all the expensive stuff out there, plus they cost a whole lot less.

The most recent treatment I have found that not only doesn't cost any money at all, it works crazy good!
This treatment I found to get my hair to start growing more is one I found online. It only required 5 minutes of time before going to bed, only the first five days of each month. It's called the inversion method. it's very simple. Just how I like it!
Here it is.

The first 5 days of the month, right before bed, in a standing position, bend over at the waist so that your head is upside down. Massage your scalp for five minutes.
That's it.
Some people will bend over from a sitting position.

Thank you, Yoga!

I bend over from a standing position. I set an alarm on my phone to go off 5 minutes later. Massage my scalp all over!

From my Yoga practice, I can bed forward, put the palms of my hands, with fingers spread out like starfish, flat on the floor next to the sides of my feet, comfortably. It feels good!

Again, from doing Yoga, I can bend over backwards, place my hands with "starfish fingers" flat on the floor. YOGAAAAA!!!!

An interesting thing has been happening from these head massages. I notice this at night more than during the day. Sometimes during the day.
At night, I get these sensations on my scalp as though something was crawling through my hair. Cah-reepy! Sometimes, it even feels as though someone is caressing my scalp.
Honestly? I believe I can feel my hair growing! It's definitely longer. For many years my hair barely grew more than 1.5" per year. That was a real bummer!
Since January, my hair is 3" longer!
Also, I started eating more protein and taking the nutrient, Biotin as well as Zinc. Whatever it's doing, it's working. If the only side effect is scalp sensations, pretty cool, hmm?

Some other things I have been trying is to use other than shampoo to wash my hair. I've used baking soda, egg, green tea. After using honey, I found it worked the best.

Yes, honey! Yes, dear. Yes, HONEY!!

Honey is so water soluble, mild, nourishing, softening. My hair is very fine textured, so, it needs a gentle cleanse. Honey is just perfect! It also leaves my hair with my own individual pheromone scent. I do rinse my hair with water after a sweaty workout. The honey is also anti-bacterial, so, my hair doesn't smell like sweat, it smells like me. *smile*.

The side effect?
Beautiful, shiny, soft, sweet & clean scented hair!
One, 40 oz bottle of honey costs $9. & lasts 2 months. So, it's also very cost effective. To get the level of softness, shine, health plus clean, for 2 months, a shampoo that does this would be $25 and would only last 1 month. Then, there's the long list of chemicals in the 25 oz bottle of shampoo. Yep, I calculated all of it! For conditioner, if needed, just a little bit of coconut oil or olive oil applied to the ends of my hair then brushed through. Again, with my baby fine textured hair, just a little is enough.
No side effects.

Oh, and guys? The inversion method will work for you, too! Having recommended it to a few guy buddies, it worked for them. It took a bit longer for their hair to grow in in the sparse patches, around 3 months for it to start, yet, it started. YAY!
Should I tell Prince William?

I hope this information helps anyone who wants their hair to come back or wants it to grow longer.

Always, always wish to spread love, always wish to help.

Until next time, be well, be happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...