Monday, May 16, 2016

Action!
.
.
.
.
GO!
.
.
.
.
.
.
When anything sits still it begins to decay, rot, then it stinks!

Perhaps this is why I like to keep moving, changing, evolving, rarely sitting still for long.
Perhaps it's also why I have such trouble with getting to sleep?
Perhaps.
When it comes to flix, action is my favorite. Action movies, gore & blood are gore & blood. Action movies are full of just that, ACTION!
Shock value of blood, exposed bone, organs, is absent simply because the thought provoking action is there. The thought provoking action gives a bit of heart quickening, entertains the mind. The hint of sexuality is more powerful than showing full on sexual intercourse or ripped open flesh.
Still, action is my personal preference to sedentary. Spending a good bit of life in sedentary practice was necessary, it was a phase.
Living a fitness, active lifestyle is here to stay. Yes, I can say this with confidence, with a surety of belief. When serving on active duty military, I took my strong, fit  body as a given.
Now?
Having to work so dam hard to get it back, I appreciate it far more than I ever did.
I confess.
Being skinny, strong & fit was a given at 19 years of age.
Once, when living at barracks #1843, a girl who was a member of my squadron asked me to go to the beach with her. She came by my room to collect me, then, drive in her car to the beach. As usual, when going directly to the beach, I was wearing my hot pink bikini, a long square of fabric as a cover-up. It's called a pareo or lava lava in the islands. It's tied, at the hips.
When I went to the door of my barracks room, she was smiling and asked me how long I had been working out.
The truth was, at that point, I had never set foot in a gym. Fitness was just a given when I was 19.
Having had to work for it on this go 'round, I appreciate it more, revel in it more, work hard for it more, sweat & suffer !
Having been in a constant state of soreness, aching or pain since 2004, it motivates me to stay in the active, fitness lifestyle for good.
It motivates me to revel in feeling my abs, glutes & delts twitching for hours after a workout.
Reveling in feeling my shirt brushing against my abs when doing something as mundane as washing dishes or driving my car while running errands. The sensations cause a tingling in the area being stimulated.
Delicious!!!!!

Got fitness?

GETCHA SOME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...