Sunday, May 15, 2016

Do you know me?


Thinking you know me when you don't
It's such a common mistake
It causes confusion
In double take

Complicated I know deep inside my mind
Looks deceive still waters are deep
Happiness is free
So is sleep

Feeling timeless ageless in body in mind
A classical always flowing free spirit
You'll  know the vibe
So listen and you'll hear it

Look deep within yourself to see what there is
The wonders are waiting for you to find
The joys of self exploration
Inside your own mind

If you actually think that you really do know me
Reach in to take that book off of the shelf
Better for you as a precious person
To get to know yourself
****************************************************

Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...