Monday, June 8, 2015

Woke this day with lots of words

Yes, there were many words on my heart as I started, then moved through the day. Work began in a slow start, then picked up speed as time took hold.
When juicing 4 cucumbers, this morning, as has become my habit since February! The shaker cup slipped...........ARRRGGGHHHHH! Cucumber juice all over my kitchen floor! Thankfully, had yet to add the cantaloupe, so, it wasn't a sweet, sticky mess. 
Hey!
As a single girl, nobody else will care if I threw one of my 2 plush bath sheets over the cucumber juice to blot it up. Had to get to work on time!
Would take care of it on my lunch hour!
Besides, cucumber juice, during my 30 Day Juice Fast, as well as before, is doing great improvements in my hair, my skin. So impressive!
Google Earth is a great app. Have used it over & over to assure me that the properties I'm contacting are exactly right.
Today, I slightly strayed to look at the home I remodeled, mostly on my own,  It was truly beautiful. Replaced all the windows, sliding deck door, deck. Remodeled the bathrooms, new paint throughout. New lighting, flooring. Replaced the ugly brown double main entrance doors with a white door w/elongated oval frosted glass window plus 2 side lights. New paint on the house itself. Planted lilac trees, trimmed the pine tree in front, built a retainer wall to level the front yard. Restored the pond & waterfall in front. Restored the hot tub in back.  Planted a small rose garden with French Parfum roses in the back yard. Those roses wafted their scent through the cul de sac. Heavenly!

Just as my ex huzz let me go, he let this beautiful home go too easily. 5 BR, 2.5 BA, pool, hot tub.

He walked away from the home as easily as he walked away from me. Into what? His unhealthy weight gain, poor health, misery. His poor choices.

It seems I got the better end of the deal in the divorce. He has lots of money. Money is what he loves more than anything. I received increased fitness, health, peace of mind, a lightened spirit. Freedom.

Coming home from work, it felt peaceful, free. Using the KonMari method, I'm improving my quality of life further by letting go of extraneous "stuff". These things served me well, I am thankful for their service to my life. Soon, I will drift into peaceful sleep.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...