Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Keepin' it light


Starting by saying, I'm in a lot of pain right now.

Have been working out hard for 11 years with great success. Even when I travel, working out every day is a part of my day.
My back went into pain spasms right after I stepped out of my car at the gym. OUCHIES! So, yeah. Trying to keep it light.

When many military people go through their training, Boot Camp, Technical School (USAF) they sometimes have a dating or romantic relationship with someone. This person is sometimes referred to as a "Tech School Boyfriend/Girlfriend". It's a very special time for many. It's stressful, seems to last longer than it does. It's a time of personal discovery, personal growth.
Some people even marry the person they date during their training.
How sweet, how romantic.

Myself?

The wonderful guy I dated during my training, and myself, went our separate ways when training ended. There were a few letters, phone calls, gifts. Like I said, a wonderful guy.
He and I got back in touch a few years ago. He's happily married with a son of his own. That's that.
It's as it should be.
He calls me to talk from time to time. Wonderful conversations. I stay as friends with my exes as long as the guy is a decent person, as long as he wishes to stay in touch.
He knows I'm single. He tells me that I am way too good for most guys out there. Maybe, lol.

I can only be myself, think with a clear mind. Be kind to myself, be kind to others, let what will be, simply happen.

So much for keeping it light.

So.....painful back spasms all day at work. I skipped lunch, it was less painful to sit at my desk all day than it would have been to get in my car. This meant I came home an hour early!

HOME!

It's wonderful to come home. I put a Spruce scented wall flower bulb in my B&BW wall flower before leaving this morning. Coming home to the scent of a blue spruce forest was awesome!

My back is still hurting, I'm going to bed early. 

Tomorrow is a new day!

Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...