Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Calculated Risk

Could be dangerous......
Could be FUN!

Right?

What could possibly go wrong.

Uh oh!

or 

Rut roh, Raggy!

Taking calculated risks can be a bit of stupidity that also turns out a great story plus a whoooooole lotta fun & laughs!
Have you ever taken one or twelve? Betcha have!
It was fun, wasn't it? You'd do it again if given the chance, wouldn't you? As for me, some of them, yes, some of them, no. Yet, glad I took the risk plus what doing it taught me about myself. Taught me that I'm strong, brave, adventurous, maybe a little naive when it comes to my own immortality.

Some people have said that I'm an innocent type of girl. Innocence may have been stretching it. Or possibly an incorrect adjective. idk.

Things I know about myself for sure ~

A bit naive
Intelligent far above average
Honest
Truthful
Trusting (not as much as I used to be)
Loyal
Very active
Energetic
Compassionate
Kind
Curious about everything
Adventurous
Passionate
Analytical
Spiritual
Flexible
Sensitive
Multi Faceted
Creative
Mischievous


That's a short list.

So, calculated risks are something I enjoy. have to be more on the DL living in a conservative small town.
Recent calculated risks:

Met up with someone I barely knew in Las Vegas for Christmas 2014
Bought 2 tickets to the Chippendale's (male strip show)
Showed up in Colorado to welcome my daughter home ~ Only my 2 gfs knew
Gave a guy from Sheppard AFB a ride to Graham. His ride didn't show at the airport. :(


Just a few recent adventures. Fun times! I've had more adventurous CRs in the past.

If you get a chance, take a chance, a calculated risk. Feel the rush!

Laters, baby!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...