Wednesday, June 17, 2015

A New Day!

Here it is, just as I thought. A new day, a new day, indeed! The Earth is being so renewed with all of the rainfall. The peony bush, Branden planted for me is growing so fast!  At this time last year, Graham, Texas (where I live & breathe) was in Stage 4 water restrictions. 
Now....the reservoirs are at 114%. WOW!

Yesterday was a challenge for me, to push through the extreme pain of back spasms to work a full day with no meds, only my determination to do my work, then go home to rest. I have Wednesdays off, so, it was the  knowledge of having a day off that kept me going.

Do you believe in Astrology?

Personally, I believe there are elements of truth in everything. Special Forces guys operate on this very principle professionally plus sometimes personally. They tell lies with just a kernel of truth within the lie. It confuses others, makes the lie believable. For the person who is the victim, they cling to that kernel of truth within the lie because they want the whole of what the liar is saying to be true. The perp knows this, so, when the victim accepts all of what is being said, the perp recognizes the willing victim, knows that the purpose in mind will succeed. Narcissists use the same method.

Astrology, hmm.

Yesterday, however, my horoscope read as something I keep feeling. Here it is.

"You should be able to sense a new beginning coming soon ------ perhaps the preparations of others are causing these feelings. Or maybe it's the impetus for your feelings each morning, ready to tackle the projects of the day, but not quite sure what they are going to be. You are definitely ready for anything and in need of stimulation! Don't worry---- Just hold on tight and be ready! It's coming very soon!"

I feel this a lot, feels like there is something wonderful, about to happen! Maybe it's the Konmari Method, the magic spoken of, whatever it is, 
I feel a sense of magic in my life!

Stay tuned.

*smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...