Friday, June 26, 2015

What is best?

After a long week of working through lunch, lining up my life insurance policy, still working out 2 -4 hours each day ~ reward time!

Am still sticking to juice fasting. Non food rewards are better anyway. There is a very busy nail salon across the street from my office. Yep.

MANI PEDI TIME!!!!!

Best reward ever. 

In this quest for health, for, yes, a hotter body, non food rewards rock!

Such as:

Mani Pedi

A trip into Dallas to the art museum, it's 100 miles away!

A trip to Sheppard AFB in Wichita Falls. It's only 56 miles! I miss living so close to a military base.

A horseback ride at Wildcatter Ranch

Walk around the lake

These are just a few things I can think of right now. have adopted a new attitude toward food. I had heard this from a few people over the years. It didn't make sense to me before, yet, lately, it seems to make more & more sense. The people who I've known who had this sort of attitude toward food were very slender. Never gained or lost weight, stayed quite the same year after year.
Heard them say:

"I never want to eat, I only eat because I have to. If I could live on air, I would."

Interesting, riight?

So, since I started this juice fast on June 1, I can really catch the attitude toward food that these acquaintances have. Feeling so light, so energized from being nutritionally sustained by just juice, I don't think I'll like the heavy feeling of solids in my stomach. 

What is best? Feeling fit, light, energized & strong. Proving to myself that I can really do this. Oh, and the pretty fingers & toes from my mani pedi reward!

It's the weekend.

WOOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...