Thursday, July 2, 2015

Happy July!

Happy Happy Happy!

July is here! It's happy, for me, for many reasons. On July 1st, my 30 day juice fast ended! Yay! I still juiced 2 lbs strawberries, 5 lbs watermelon to take to work. It was mmm - mmm good! 

The other girl in the office and I ordered a pizza for lunch. She told me about this pizza. It's feta cheese, spinach & chicken. Mmmmm. The pizza place forgot to put the chicken on it. It was still really good! Thin crust, too, less filling.

Although we each took an hour lunch to pay bills, run errands, etc, we could still nibble on pizza while working. 
The office is closed Friday. It'll give me the time to start studying to take my test to become a licensed insurance agent. First, comp & collision, then, life insurance. Wheewww! Kinda scary. 
Deliciously scary. I can do this. 

On the other side of "things", I am one of the lucky ones who are plagued by depression. No specific reason. Sometimes events set it off such as being emotionally hurt, life disappointments, too much stress. I'm doing everything I can to keep depression away. Eating healthy, exercising, staying active, thinking positive. Still.....the depression is trying to get to me. 

Being a very sensitive person has a lot to do with it. Things that would just annoy others, can really hurt me. I try not to let it get to me, try to keep it from showing. It still does, I fear. Still shows.
So, I go back to the gym, lose myself in the rhythm of the elliptical. Lose my thoughts in the peace of yoga.
It's great to have 24 hour access to a gym!

On Friday, when the office is closed, I plan on hitting the gym for 2 - 4 hours. I'm in touch with my body, telling me what it wants, what it needs, just how much it can take. It knows & will tell me!

Again ~~~


Happy July, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...