Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Just a bit SASSY! 


What do I mean by "sassy" plus why would I want to be a bit sassy?

Well, just a little sassy. Less is more. ha ha!
Sassy, to me, is to say things that have just enough shock value yet is still polite.

Today, after work, had to nozzle some gas into my car. Seems like half the town had the same idea! There wasn't a line, yet, I had to choose a pump a bit far from the cashier cage.
Had to walk past several big ol Texas trucks.....with big, cute, Texas guys standing next to them. One of them whistled & grinned, the others just looked.
One of them who had seen my USAF stickers on my back bumper, remarked, "You walk like a military girl!"
Before getting into my car, I shot back at him, ~ "Yeah? I do a lot of things like a military girl. Have yourself a blessed night, now!"
He blushed,I heard snickering from the on-listeners.
HAH!
Sassy!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, you sure are a Sassy lady! Having fun with those Texas dudes....hee hee ha ha. I'll be visiting you when I can so we can have some fun together! Ha!!

    ReplyDelete

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...