Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Today


Yeah - Yeah. I'm a big baby about my birthday.
Eff-me!
Can't help it, so, I find ways to circumvent the sadness, the disappointment.
Infusing joy into the day is my modem opperandi.

Yesterday, I cleaned my home well, juiced my sustenance for the next day, laid out the clothes to wear. Stayed up way too late. Woke up late, skipped my workout ~ UGH!
Got to work by 10 am! ~ OOPS. :)

No one seemed to notice. Everything was business as usual. I looked fantastic, I was rocking my tuberose lei. zzzzzzzzzzzzz
No big creel.

Worked all day, chatted with the boss daughter, she's so adorable.

Business as usual, I had no expectation of anyone acknowledging my Birthday or why I was wearing such fragrant flowers around my neck. No big creel, not even little creel.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Opened the *ONE* item sent to me by my lifelong friend on my lunch break. She loves me, at least one person showed some acknowledgment, some love. 2 of my fave conditioners, a small bag of Hawai'ian sea glass, a nice card with sweet hand written messages, & $10.

I was thrilled. Easy to please, that's me.

My best friend from 10th grade called,after I got home from work at 1715.  Love her so much, she's a keeper! 
My daughter, who I have not spoken with since 2013 called from Tokyo, Japan. we talked for 3 hours! Wow.

Easy to please, it was a decent Birthday.

Thus begins a new year for moi.

Love, peace, happiness to you.

xoxoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...