My Rant
Like ships that pass in the night
People barely connect face to face
Somehow it doesn't feel quite right
Social media and texting has taken it's place
Tinder, face time, skype and more
Have taken the place of hugs & kissing
Bumping uglies can be such a bore
It's the human touch that's missing
Does anyone want to care?
Does anyone else think this way?
Anyone, anywhere?
Then, everything will be okay
Saturday, July 4, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nolan, A Mothers Reverie
He may not know how much I love him Perhaps he never will In my heart it's strong Loved him then as I love him still From that first f...
-
If by chance you hear people talking about such things as gut instinct. It's known by a few other terms. Intuition ESP Second sight Sixt...
-
When I take road trips it's always there, a gift from my second daughter. A holder for my cellie, voice navigation. Such a useful modern...
-
If you are a follower of science, sci fi or more specifically - Star Trek Although I'm still not sure how it happened. My daughter has h...
No comments:
Post a Comment