Thursday, July 30, 2015

Romance


There is always time for romance!

Ahhhhhhh! L'amor!

I had a roller coaster day, today. Lows, highs, more lows then thrice the number of highs. A great workout, 2 surprise phone calls, money in the mailbox, found money. I believe there is so much good ahead of me.

Romance ~ I keep romance in my life. Whether it's buying one of those thick wedding magazines, then, sitting in a casual restaurant to indulge in the beautiful flowers, the flowing satin & organza dresses. The handsome guys in suits & ties. Then, there are the love stories with actual photos of the couples wedding. Beautiful, sweet........romantic!

It doesn't have to be flowing dresses, flowers, jewels. It can be as simple as sipping a grapefruit cooler while gazing at the moon in it's beautiful fullness. The moon is beautiful, tonight!

I have 3 vanilla scented LCD candles with, yes, a remote control! I can lay in my bed, watching the faint flickering, then, switch them off with the remote control right before drifting off to blissful sleep.

Romance

sweet

Romance

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...