Friday, July 24, 2015

Music


Such a powerful yet invisible force
Can break me or build me in its way
It enters through my ears into my my soul
Triggers the emotions of a bygone day

Music can hurt me or comfort me always
Often within the very same song
Carrying me adrift in forgotten currents
Yet willingly I follow along

The joy, the sadness, the sweet memories
The lovers, the children, the lifetime friends
The endless memories triggered
The list could go on and on it never ends

Dancing on the dance floor 
Hunting sand dollars and seashells on the beach
When the memories fade then the certain song plays
Suddenly it's all back within reach



No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...