Monday, June 1, 2015

Happy June!

HAPPY HAPPY....HAPPY!

So, I have made some important decisions over the weekend. More on that, later. *smile*

Today is a new month, June 1st. A great time to start something new.

Right now, I'm suffering with food poisoning, my stomach feels like I'm in labor with child! UGH!
Over the weekend, I decided that June 1st was a new beginning. A new month, a new advance in health. I have been juicing 3 days per week for a few months, now.
With food poisoning, what a great time to start a juice fast, detox, get all the toxins out of my body. There's a really sweet guy, here in town, he likes me, he let me know he likes me.......a lot. I just can't go there.
He's a great guy, i just can't think of him that way. He texted me after work yesterday, wanted me to come over, he was cooking dinner. 
Cool.
He's trying to learn to cook, clean, trying to learn life skills. I'm happy to help him. So far, I showed him how to cut up a whole chicken, how to organize his bathroom.
He gets points for wanting to learn how to cook.
That's where I got food poisoning. UGH! 
When he invites me over, again, at least this month, I can honestly decline, telling him I'm on a juice fast. Only juice for this month. Maybe even July if this goes well.
Am doing it for health, a leaner body. My skin already glows with health, people tell me that all the time. No makeup on my skin. I only use 3 articles of makeup. Eyeliner, lipstick, eyebrow gel, to keep them in place. The hair on my head is very baby fine. Eyebrows, too. :(.
With juicing mostly cucumbers, carrots, ginger, parsley, beets in the last 3 months, my hair is growing, my nails are harder, growing faster, my skin.........OMG, what wondrous things juicing is doing for my skin! Love it.

So, if juicing 3 days per week is doing this, well, doing a 30 day juice fast will be awesome.
Hope I can stick to it.

Today:

Morning - 4 cucumbers + 1/2" ginger root
               1 lb carrots + 2 bunches of parsley

Mid day - 1 lb strawberries + 1 lb raspberries + 1 pint blueberries

Evening - 2 lbs strawberries + 1 scoop of protein powder

My stomach is hurting, it's from food poisoning. J told me AFTER WE ATE dinner on Sunday that he had forgotten to put the chicken away when he got home Saturday afternoon. It was raw. He said it was still slightly cold, Sunday at 10 am. So,he thought it would be just fine. He cooked it for dinner! UGH!

I, hereby, crown him ~ Salmonella Sam! 

JUICE FAST!

Stay tuned.

Laters, baby! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, & by the way....good luck on that juice fast! I know you'll be much better for it.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a comment before the last one....it wasn't published! Oh, well, I was telling you about my new job with Zipfizz....I will call you when I have time to talk. I have a dinner guest this evening, a couple of assignments for class & I'm so tired....

    I realize I called you on accident the other day & you attempted to return that call. I couldn't call ya back because I was working....I want to have enough time to really speak with you.

    Also, good luck with Salmonilla Sam!! lol

    Lots of Love,

    MARIA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyy. Maria, could you please send me private emails for comments such as these? Thank you. Love ya!

      Delete

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...