Thursday, June 25, 2015

HE                              Written for Michael 2007


This man makes me crazy, makes me sweat
In a delicious way
And yet

He fills my soul with such pure joy
More than any other has
Oh, this boy!

His laugh, his walk, his sexy smile
Has me so captivated
All the while

Ripples of serotonin course through my brain
Makes me crave him
Again and again

It's a chaste craving to be in his life
A craving for him
To make me his wife

So enchanted am I to spend time with this man
Want to be with him
All I can

He is oceans away in body I realize this is true
He's next to me
With his words
"I heart you"


No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...