Thursday, June 4, 2015

Go Getcho Money Money Money!!!


Just 'cause you dance on a po' that don't make you a ho'

Hah!

Love this song, it's funny! To me, anyway. ya have to admit, it has a catchy rhythm to it. Drake, his music is popular. Most people won't admit they listen to him.

Here, this is my admission. And you?

When you finish I'll be waiting for you in the 'rarri.

What girl wouldn't love a guy waiting for her to take her out in a Ferrari after work?

You know I'm the only one who gets it. You can twerk while in a split. Your body rocks -n- your booty pops, I'm proud to call you my rrrrttt!

Dang! Hot mama got skills!

I think the whole point of the ditty is that, he met her in the strip club where she works and he loves her! Without conditions, without judgement. He realizes that she's a dancer, that's where he met her, that's who she is, that's what she does. 
So, he accepts her as she is, knowing who she is.

How many people can do that? Can accept their SO as they are knowing who the person is, knowing that this may be it. This may be who they are, who they will always be.
Unconditional.
This goes for guys as well as girls.
The only time a woman should want to change a guy is when he is a baby & she is his mother. HAH!

The only time a guy should want to change a girl is when he's up for some serious frustration. Although, it seems to me,just my experience & opinion, girls seem to be more open to change than guys.
There have been a few guys I met, let's just say, a long time ago. Then FFWD to now. Funny. These guys haven't changed much. Some have gotten fatter, some have not. Yet, the phrases they say, their hair style, unless balding, has stayed the same. Girls will lose weight, gain weight, lose weight, gain weight, then, hopefully, lose it again. *smile*
They change their hair style, clothing style, etc.......that is, if they are taking care of themselves and......here's the key, if they are happy in their life.
Just observations.

Shawty, I don't mind............

Don't mind me, I'm feeling happy ~ silly today!

Be happy, peeps!

L8trs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...