Thursday, June 25, 2015

Why are you still single?


I'm still single because: 

You haven't proposed

I keep turning proposals down.

No company is better than bad company

My mail order hottie hasn't arrived yet

I want my fish to grow up in a stable home

Name one married super hero. Exactly!

Jesus was single, people simply accepted it.

It's a congenital condition.

Isn't it obvious? People are afraid of my ninja abilities!

Is this a proposal?

Just lucky, I guess!

I have enough laundry of my own, to do, thank you.

True love is worth waiting for. Not going to settle just because everyone else wants me to get married.

******************************************************

So, there! Asking a person why they are single is just as rude as asking their age, their weight, how much money they make.

Many people have the bad manners to ask others all of these questions. Yes, people have been rude enough to ask ME these questions. 

Some people enjoy being single. Are single by choice so this question can be very annoying.

Other people who wish to be coupled up feel a slight sting to the heart when asked this. 

Either way, it's a very insensitive question.

Here's some ammo to use, next time "the question" is asked.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...