Saturday, January 5, 2019

Spin it around

         




It seems that society has influenced people to think, speak, act in the negative. The first clue is the words used in your head, spoken, also written. When you speak to yourself, inside your mind, the words you say to yourself are very powerful.

It's a tough lesson to learn.

Please, refrain from outright believing these words you say to yourself.

When you use the words:

Don't 
Not
No
Can't

If you use these words, you limit yourself through negativity.

If you will believe me, trust me that speaking in the positive can be done, I sincerely believe you can transform your life.

A few examples, with their positive counterparts going round & round in my mind. Always finding new ways to make statements that I have been told in the negative form, turning these phrases into the positive.

You have this!!!

Here are a few common conversions.

Don't be late ~ Please be on time
Don't trip ~ Please be careful & watch where you walk
Not a problem ~ This is a good thing
No worries ~ You are doing just fine
Can't you be still! ~ Please be still.

In the mind that I have, I spin negativity into positive, as I hear it!!!

From straw into gold!

Still, I'm just a girl.

Just one person.


In a world where most people speak in the negative, regurgitating what they have heard as well as ben taught, my hope is to show people who wish to see it, a way to speak positively.

There are roses
There is rain
We can bloom at will
Soothing our pain

At times, it's necessary to use the afore mentioned words, yet, just as too much fire will burn, I use the words sparingly.

When dealing with little children, I try to be very careful to use positive words. If I have a child with me in a store, I will tell them:

Look with your eyes or "Touch with your eyes"

A screaming child?
ID the problem. Are they in physical pain? Are they over tired? Are they hungry? Bored? Scared? Needing some reassurance? 

Children can sometimes have difficulty identifying their needs then verbalizing whatever it is that they need to bring their world back into balance.
These little ones are so fresh from their chrysalis! 
They are still learning how to be.

I'm issuing a challenge to you, who are presently reading this.
When you have thoughts which you wish to verbally express, try to phrase it in the positive.
Your world will begin to change.
At first, it will only be within you.
Slowly yet with a surety, your positive thoughts in your head where only you can hear will affect you for the better.
Then, as your words reach the ears of others, they might notice, they will feel the positivity that your change in speaking imparts.

Try this, see the changes, if you wish to tell me of the differences in your life, I would welcome your findings.

Be patient with yourself, it will take time.

Peace, love, happiness, y'all.



No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...