Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Who & When

When someone I associate with irl begins reading my blog, often, I get questions such as:

Who was that blog entry about?
Did that really happen?
Does the person it's about read your blog?
Who can comment on your blog entries?

Simple answers to complex questions! Think about that for a bit. Let it sizzle. 😊

If my poem or blog entry is about someone, I will ask that person for permission to post the entry. I rarely use the person's name. 99% of the time, the poetry & entries are pure flights of fantasy. Often they are reactions to a good flik, music that inspired me, artwork that touched me or just because I'm in a romantic mood.

The romantic aspect of life is sweet repose from the world.
~me~

My romantic musings are just that, romantic musings about no one in particular. I think about positivity & happiness more than anything. 
Chris Martin of Coldplay is the exception. His positivity along with his very kind, humble, playful humor are inspiring!!!!

I think about him a lot! 
He and I are best friends, he gave me permission  to write about him. He's actually my neighbor right next door to my oceanfront property in Arizona. When I bought it, they threw the golden gate bridge in for free!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...