Wednesday, January 9, 2019

You

I know I fell in love with you
From the moment we were face to face
It was wrong wasn't long
Until my fast fall from your grace

It was churning inside me from GO
It was magical from the first hello

It was an experience to learn a lot
From all that you are that I was not

In such happiness in the enjoyment of you
In the misery of a fall from your high grace
You were so far out of my dating league
I felt as I was always in the last place

With a broken heart in such pieces
Going forward in life was my only choice
In the vocal opps of your private world
I was a presence yet was never a voice

So I moved on while it was so pain filled
You are so far out of my dating league
It was a desire I had willingly killed

Although every spiritual law told me I needed you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...